Adventures Abroad

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

this is just a test

hi and welcome to my blog. i hope this is a place where friends and family can congregate in the next few years to see what i am up to and get in touch with each other.

i am 75 days away from getting on a plane and heading out to join the peace corps on a 2 year mission to zambia. i will be working on the RAP program, which is Rural Aquaculture Promotion. Yes indeed, moving to a land locked country to be a fish farmer.

so stick around and see what develops - hopefully zambia will be on that list and not a lot of -itis suffixes.

love,
laura

3 Comments:

  • At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Laura!
    I love your 1st.post, and I'm really excited about seeing what develops.
    Especially if that doesn't include -itis'.
    Love ya,
    Ryan

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will read your blog, and I can not wait to you to come back, even though you have not left yet.

    Love you.

    Maggie

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm reading, babe. Keep on writin'

     

Post a Comment

<< Home