Adventures Abroad

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Family

While I am extremely excited about going to Zambia, I am leaving a lot of very important things back in the states. I can't even begin to think about how much I am going to miss my family. I have been away from home for huge stretches of time, but this is going to be a little harder. My 11 year old sister is the funniest person I have ever met, my mom is my hero, dad is very supportive in his own way and my brother can be nice when is isn't feeling well. And the boy is a constant source of strength. I'm so lucky I have these people in my life and I hope they know how much they mean too me. Below are a few pictures of the best people in the world.














This is the family, except this guy is missing:




















My brother, Vahan was too busy in a soviet sub















I was showing my mother a wound















and then later my boyfriend freaked out with my little sister. It's what they do. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am your blog 1st. :)
    I love your photos, and your family!
    I look forward to keeping up to date with you here!
    You're the best sweetie!
    -Ryan

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and 2nd.! Booya ka sha! ;)

     
  • At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i did love those noodles and my dead orange cake sort of thing.

     
  • At 1:45 AM, Blogger MC Master Chef said…

    This is a good idea. I probably should've done it myself, huh. Well, consider yourself cyber-stalked!

     
  • At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah, i think i will join the ranks of the cyber stalkers. may your posts be many and your adventures be, well, adventurous. and if that includes some -itis suffixes then so be it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home