Adventures Abroad

Sunday, October 15, 2006

videos for you

look what I can do with a little access to first world resources:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrXkt4WnWp0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvEprxmX0sg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9KhaFrVcOo

Enjoy the videos. Helen show the grandmas how to watch them.

So next time I come here I need to bring my bathing suit so I can go for a swim in the pool! Have I mentioned that I love white farmers in Zambia? They treat me like a lost puppy.

"Oh dear you live in the village? You had to ride your bike here? Please stay for lunch!"

Extremely nice people who have pools and pudding and fruit seeds and give you names of Armenian printersin Lusaka. I know a printer who is getting a visit in November. I can't imagine him not being extremely excited to run into another Armenian- in Zambia!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger ray said…

    laura,

    good times in the village...miss me yet?

     
  • At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my darling. i have officially stalked you DOWN, and i feel quick slick about it. last time i commented something on one of your websites, i mentioned your pubic hair....as i just re-read right now on your myspace. i chuckled at myself....cuz who does that? well, anyway, i've been thinking of you these last couple days and i wanted to leave a little love. i know you're thinking about Anne too. i'm happy we're out and about on our insane adventures, and i sincerely hope that you're insanity in Zambia is nothing short of the best adventure you could ever have. you can email me (checkthebeck@gmail.com), or you can write me (PO box 20028 El Cajon CA 92021) though that is sometimes tricky cuz we only get our mail if someone actually leaves this mexican ranch in the middle of nowhere and picks it up. :) either way, though, just know that i sent my love over the ocean directly in your vecinity, and that's all you need to know. no worries, only lovin. yours always----becky.

     
  • At 3:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LAURA!
    Oh my, I didnt know you were in Africa! Congratulations :) BTW: this is Christina, from Villanova :) I know another person that is in Africa with the peace corp. Her name is Becca Miller, I met her at UC Davis and she is also friends with Trever Johnson from Villanova (because she is from Ventura). Her blog is: slainteafrica.blogspot.com
    You should look her up!
    I hope you are having a wonderful time in Africa and I wish you a safe and amazing adventure!
    with love,
    christina
    maria_christina_vasquez@yahoo.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home