Adventures Abroad

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Mwerka madness

Trainfing in intesne but completely doable. I am more excited about my life here that I can tell you. Zambians are beautiful people who make you feel at home. I wish I could talk to my family a little more regularly but otheriwse life is wonderful. I take showers under the stars, eat wonderful food, live with generous kind people who have electricity and a Sega Genisis. And I know that in a few months I'll be bringing food security and a topic of conversation a small Bemba village.

I wish everyone could expriance rural life in Zambia, it is simple but full of joy. Candle lit bucket baths and nshima are my life for the next two years and it sounds fantastic. The sunsets alone are worth it! Zambian parties are wonderful. There is drumming, dancing with women with babies on their backs, and lots of tea wine! Life is good.

I cannot wait for everyone to visit. You have never seen such hospitality.

I love you all and thank you so much Anton!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home