Adventures Abroad

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Change of Address

I recieved my staging kit and am on my way to Philadelphia and then on to Zambia at the begining of June. I am going to be Zambian from June 8th 2006 to August 8th 2008. Back in time for election madness!

My address in Zambia for a few months will be:

Laura Eloyan/PCT
Peace Corps
P.O. Box 21527
Kitwe, Zambia

If you send something now I'll get it when I get there. Mail takes about 6 to 8 weeks. Anton pointed out that my book list doesn't have an address to send things to, so I've gone ahead and listed the above address with Amazon.

In other news I am going to be in Boston this Friday, (Thursday night if I help it.) and can't wait to see everybody!

5 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for posting your address.
    It's going to be fun to send you things, but a little frustrating to know that they will take forever to get there.
    Well, we love you and know you'll do well there!
    Ryan

     
  • At 4:16 AM, Blogger Helen said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4:17 AM, Blogger Helen said…

    Hey Laura want some SUSHI

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger MC Master Chef said…

    I'm not much better off than you are on the English-language books front, but if you ever need a supply of comic books featuring adorable collectable monsters, super-powerful adolescent ninjas, or unholy combinations of schoolgirls and tentacles, well, you know who to call.

    Maybe I'll just stick to some letters for starters though.

     
  • At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home