Adventures Abroad

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Catch up

Hi kids, it's been a while since I've written.

The big news is that I told work I was leaving. Everyone was very nice about it and I have a letter of recommendation and a job when I come back. Sweet. It's nice to feel wanted.

Other than work, life has been pretty wonderful too. I bought my tickets to Boston. Ryan and I will be in town May 12 & 13th. I can't wait to see everyone! Big dinner at Vinny's T's for old time's sake?

I also got to explore the grandest building in Los Angeles. It was a theatre built during the depression era in downtown which has the most beautiful architecture I've ever seen. It is remarkable. We went in the guise of watching an opera and spent the whole time wandering the halls. I wish I took my camera. It has fallen into disrepair over the years and I felt like a explorer finding an ancient gold laden tomb. Look!

That's it for now. I promise I'll write more and take my camera everywhere I go, for those of you who are worried. :)

Love,
Laura

10 Comments:

  • At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad you finally posted!
    I'm looking forward to meeting some of your awesome friends, I've heard so much good about them - I know they're great - they're _your_ friends!

     
  • At 4:33 AM, Blogger Helen said…

    Pretty

     
  • At 1:05 AM, Blogger Helen said…

    I love you la la I hope you like gibberish nlkhlknjhlkjlkj kjlkj km ggjghfhghfghsdfghsfhshghiifgihfihdiohfidhfikhdfkdjfhkdfhkfdhkdjfjhghghfghghsdgsgdfgdfgdfhghgdhghfghgfhgh
    dlj oi oh oh oh uuoho hgo goo oh ho
    ajldfslfhodshj oh o oh oh o hoh o i
    ahosbnhdjovghofhosadhfoshfklbhvkndfh fhd kdf kudfh k f skfh klad

     
  • At 1:05 AM, Blogger Helen said…

    bv6

     
  • At 1:05 AM, Blogger Helen said…

    tyty

     
  • At 1:05 AM, Blogger Helen said…

    ttgyyh

     
  • At 1:05 AM, Blogger Helen said…

    ygvjvhvhbvbh

     
  • At 1:05 AM, Blogger Helen said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

     
  • At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home